Where does your hunting take place?

Our hunting takes place on many well managed, private leases in Christian County. Christian County is located in Western Kentucky. We are about a hour drive north of Nashville, TN.

When hunting with Triple Ridge Outfitters, what should I bring?

  • Personal items
  • Rain gear
  • Weather Appropriate Clothing
  • Quality Hiking Boots
  • Rifle or bow
  • Camera
  • Orange Vest and Hat
  • Flashlight

What kind of facilities do you have?

We have 10 beds, bathrooms, showers, living space, full kitchen, washer/dryer and deer cooler. Rooms all have bedding. Lodge comes stocked with snacks, coffee, and water. Meals are cooked on site. There is a local town, Hopkinsville, that has several great restaurants and breweries. There is a stocked pond if you want to bring your pole and fish. If you need anything else, just ask! 

Are there any trophy fees?

No. There are no trophy fees. Price listed is all inclusive with the exception of your hunting license. 

Can I shoot a doe?

Who doesn’t like deer meat? You can shoot a doe with no additional charge if:

  • it is the last day of your hunt


  • if you have already tagged your buck

How do I get my license/permit? What License do I need?

You will need an annual nonresident Annual Hunting license. You will also need a nonresident Spring Turkey Permit or a nonresident Statewide Deer Permit.

They all can be purchased online at along with fishing license if you need it.

Are there any processing fees?

There is a $100 fee to skin and quarter deer. 

What do I tip my guide?

Average tip is 10%. If you killed a deer or were overly enthused with your hunt, a 20% tip or more is appreciated. Our guides work off of tips alone. 

Please feel free to call or text us (270-839-7375) if you have any questions.